Little Bitty Knitty

Saturday, March 25, 2006

A week with no posts? I'm a slacker.

I'm going absolutely insane waiting for my last three college letters to come in. They just happen to be my top three schools. Ahhhh I'm going nuts.

I'm going to Vegas next week! It'll be my first time. I'm see Rent, Avenue Q, Elton John, and Cirque de Soleil. Yay!

Okay...knitting update.

I knitted about five inches of just a ribbed border-stockinette body hat, but then unraveled the whole thing because somehow I started knitting backwards.

I've made no progress on the Odessa, because I can't seem to find the time or motivation to start the decreases and use the dpns. Here's a progress photo (note that I'm not showing you the evil hole):















Last night, I knitted a cell phone case for my gorgeous, lovely, sexy, girly PINK RAZR.
I used my birthday money.

Here's the case:


Razr Case
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky in Ivory
Needles: US9 (Metal. My only pair of metal needles. I kind of hate them, but they worked okay for this little project.)
Pattern: My own, off the top of my head. I cast on 11 stitches, knit two rows, worked in stockinette stitch for my desired lenth, knit two rows, bound off. Sewed up the sides and VOILA!

So I contacted the nice woman who sold me my Clapotis yarn on eBay because it STILL hasn't arrived. Turns out somehow PayPal gave her the wrong address (where I used to live). Damn! I've used PayPal tons of times and they've never given out that address. Odd. Well, it should be on its way soon, and then I shall begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home