Little Bitty Knitty

Thursday, March 09, 2006

1) I am a feminist. I think women should be completely equal to men in every way, and that we are just as capable and intelligent. However, I still desire chivalry and refuse to lift heavy things.

2) I think people who are homophobic are really just afraid of their own sexuality. People don't fit into nice square little boxes. There are shades of gray in everything, especially when it comes to love and sex. Hey, I've kissed more girls than I have guys. (Ah, the wonders of vodka.)

3) If you don't like gay marriage, don't marry another person of your sex. If you're morally opposed to abortion, then don't have one. People should live their lives as they want to, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Gay marriage should be fully legal. Abortion should be fully legal. Get over it, crazy conservatives.

4) I hate people on bikes. I hate people who ride bikes while talking on cell phones, I hate bike riders who think they're pedestrians only when it's convenient for them, I hate bike riders who don't signal or stop at stop signs. Really, I hate them.

5) Half the time, I am incredibly mature, and think I don't need the stress and drama of high school, which is why I alienate myself. The other half of the time, I really wish I was like one of those cute blonde girls in stupid teenage movies, and I wish I was a cheerleader. Also, I wish I was ten again.

6) Just because I act confident, doesn't mean I am.

7) Sometimes I am a huge bitch. Occasionally, I am an obvious bitch, but most of the time I am only a bitch in my head. You reeeeally don't want to know what I actually think about you.

8) I am really bad at making decisions. Which is why I dread getting all my college acceptance letters, despite the fact that I run to the mailbox every day. I want to go to Northwestern, but I'm afraid of going that far away. I want to stay in LA so I can pursue acting, but I want to experience something else than California.

9) I secretly watch really bad TV, despite being a huge critic of anything I deem unintelligent or cliche. Thus, I watch a lot of shitty reality shows, cheesy teen dramas, and sitcom reruns. However, I love "Grey's Anatomy", 'cause it's brilliant. I really do watch way too much TV, because I have no life.

10) George Bush should go live in Texas and never leave. I hate his stupid "No Child Left Behind" shit and his stupid religious blathering and his stupid stupid face. Except, I saw a picture of him when he was young, and before I realized who it was I thought to myself, "Oh, he's cute." I'm ashamed.

11) I believe in God. I might believe in Jesus. There was a brief period where I went to Bible camp and identified myself as a Christian, but really, I'm not. I don't believe most of the Bible, there are far too many stupid rules, and I think good people go to Heaven, and that is that. So I am "spiritual" with a side of Buddhism, and a dollop of Wiccan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home