Little Bitty Knitty

Wednesday, February 22, 2006


Yes, I skipped school again today. What of it?

The two homework assignments were finished, I just could not garner up the energy to go to that evil place. Senioritis is a baaaad disease, kids.

But hey! I'm practically done with the fourth skein. A lot of progress can be made when you sit in bed and knit for four hours.

I thiiiink I started the 4th skein yesterday morning...it may have been Monday night. Either way, I've made immense progress during my two "sick" days.

Dance rehearsal tonight for the Musical. I'm excited, because the choreographer likes me, I'm a pretty good dancer, so maybe I'll get myself some front and center boogie time. Hells yes. (I think I lost my mind this morning.)

Bentley says hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home