Little Bitty Knitty

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The stupid blanet just won't ennnnnnnnnnnnnnd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm obsessed with Grumperina's Odessa hat. I think that'll replace the Coronet as my first hat attempt. Yes, I'm insane. Its so swirly...

Only a few more days till the Olympics! I still need to get needles. I'm still paranoid it won't be as long as I want (I love long scarves), but I'm not going to buy another skein unless I need it. I'm not that rich.

I have this huge list of projects I want to do, and the yarn/needles I need for them...let us just hope I don't win this cell phone auction on eBay, or I'll enforce a yarn diet for two months. Ack!

I'm also bidding on 10 skeins of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in a chocolate color to knit Knitty's Tempting. I'm winning at like $20 bucks. Awesome. None of you hundred readers go out and bid against me, now! Hah.

The yarn for the Clapotis isn't here yet, which is good, really, because then it'll tempt me. Just as the sweater is tempting me. And the hat.

I have knitting ADD. And blogging ADD, there is no discernable thought process in this post.

I just want to finish the damn blanket before Friday at 2:00 PM. That's all! Otherwise it'll glare at me for sixteen days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beatriz said...

You're going to love Tempting (I or II) in the DB Cashmerino Aran. Good yarn choice. Good luck on Ebay!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home