Little Bitty Knitty

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

So, the play rehearsal ended up not being as bad as I thought. The highlight of the show will be the fact that I get to sit in the lap of a boy I find immeasurably hot. Not that that makes up for the lack of a challenging role, but really, it helps. (Shhh, don't tell my boyfriend.)

Someone needs to FORCE me to do these two homework assignments so I don't skip school again.

I was doodling the other day and made a list of all the projects I want to do, whether or not I have the supplies, etc.:

1) Irish Hiking Scarf. 75% finished. One and two thirds more skeins and the fringe is left. I will make it! Oh yes, I will make it. I'm pinpointing Saturday morning as my finish time. We shall see.

2) Blue Odessa hat, sans beads. I have the yarn and all the needles needed, I'll cast on for this literally the same hour the Irish Hiking Scarf is done. I am so excited! If it turns out well I will make another, with beads.

3) White panta/blue pot pouch. These two are mindless projects for friends that have funds coming to me at the end of them, so I should probably try and do those this weekend, when Odessa is too difficult to concentrate on.

4) Thuja socks. Don't have the yarn, but do have the needles. I think I'll do them in green, just like the Knitty pattern. That's about 30 dollars of yarn, so I need to wait until at least next month to buy it. I have budgeting issues.

5) Clapotis. The yarn hasn't arrived from eBay yet. I bought it aggges ago, and while yes, the eBay store said it might take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, I expected to be special and get my yarn DECADES AGO. It's probably good it's not here, or it would really interfere with Olympic knitting.

6) Sesame sweater from MagKnits. I think this'll be a good first sweater project, or maybe

7) Tempting. Depends on which of the two appeal to me most apres the Clapotis and the socks. Since those are both challenge projects, I don't need another at the same time!

The baby blanket? What baby blanket? I have no idea what you are talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home