Little Bitty Knitty

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Pictures, finally. I've been focusing on knitting, and really, have just been far too lazy to charge my camera, find the cord, and take a photo. That's just energy I don't have. Nor did I have the energy to artistically position the scarf to make the photo more interesting.

Current progress of the scarf:























Close up of the cables, which really are the coolest thing ever:























Coach Bentley inspecting the item:




















Phew! I've pretty much been knitting non-stop since Thursday afternoon, and I have made immense progress. I'm approaching the end of the third skein, and I have a 3 hour rehearsal today, but as they are working on Act II (which I am dead in) I can just sit and knit!

I've calmed down quite a lot over the casting situation. I'm still pissed, frankly, but I am not going to quit, because that's really not the type of person or actor I am. I'll have fun, I'll do my part to make the show great, and then move on to bigger and better things and when I become successful I'll stick my tongue out at the Evil Director and go "NanananNANA!". I am, however, going to have a frank talk with him, just to get some feedback. I will not be emotional, I will not get angry. I will state my position with maturity and grace.

Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home