Little Bitty Knitty

Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm chugging along on my scarf! It looks great...and I'm not afraid to admit it!

The yarn is great, although it's so soft that it's a bit easy to split. Unfortunately, it turns out that the camel/wool mix does itch my sensitive skin a titch...but I don't care! (Actually I do, it makes me really sad. It's not itchy until it's knit! Why is that?)

So I've done about 9 pattern repeats, and am nearly done with my first skein. Mathmatically speaking, I need to do one skein of yarn every three days to make the goal, and today's the fourth day. But now that I can do the repeats quicker and cable faster, I think I can speed it up. I'm thinking I'll use my extra skein of a mismatched dye lot to put fringe on the ends.

I bought a skein of the Rowan Cashsoft DK for Odessa in a gorgeous sky blue, and I'm super eager to start it after the Olympics.

This is Jolie. I call her Bean. She seems to think she's in Playboy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home