Little Bitty Knitty

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I dropped my phone in the toilet.

Yeah. Seriously.

I stayed suprisingly calm, and the phone didn't seem to be damaged! I mean, at first, the buttons wouldn't work, so I took off the battery then put it back on, and the screen was all blue and said "Emergency Downloading!" or somesuch, I let it sit for awhile then took the battery off and on again, and lo and behold, it worked! Everything was fine and dandy, except the little red light that means it's charging was always on and the battery symbol was doing the charging blinking thing. (I know my tech speak, don't tell me I don't.) (The run on sentences are accurately depicting my current state of mind.)

So I pick up the boy and drive him to band practice, then when I get home and check my phone the screen is completely white. Nooooo. It accepts incoming calls, but that's about it. I'm going to let it dry overnight and praypraypray it works in the morning, if not I'll have to make up some juicy lie to tell the Verizon people, because I'm pretty sure I don't have water insurance, and I can't ask my dad who would know, as he pays the bill, because he would scold me for doing something so stupid as dropping my phone in the toilet. And I do hate to be scolded.

In other news, the Bouton D'Or KSAR and I have announced our engagement and plan to be wed in the spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home