Little Bitty Knitty

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I can't believe they confirmed Alito.

I bought another skein of the Bouton D'Or, so that makes four of one dye lot, which is 364 yards. The pattern calls for 350! Hah. I love it when life goes my way. So I just need to decide what size needles (I'm thinking US7, a size smaller than the recommended so it'll be a bit thinner.) The extra yarn will hopefully be enough for the wristwarmers. 91 yards? I can't find the yardage needed anywhere. Boo. If not, I bet In Stitches has the same dye lot still. If not, they are on opposite hands! No one will know...

And I bought 2 skeins of Artyarns Supermerino (to soothe my frazzled nerves over the precarious position of Roe V. Wade). Oh my word, it is gorgeous. Pinks and greens. So yummy. I think I'll make Edgar the Edgy Scarf from Knitty.

OH! And the third panta? That I finished 50% of last night? I come to school today and she decides she wants in in white, not green. Grr. I have some Caron Simply Soft lying around, I'll use that, but it's still frustrating.

The blanket? What blanket?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home