Little Bitty Knitty

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Halfway through the fifth skein! (NO, I DID NOT GO TO CLASS TODAY! STOP ASKING.) I'm loving how it looks, and the yarn is great, but I'm realizing I should have decided on a MUCH less expensive yarn for this project. $13.00 a skein times five is (GASP) $65.00, plus $6.25 for the skein I got half off...about a $75.00 project. Oh dear.

Still, it's nice. I'll have to wear it whether or not it itches.

More planned projects!

13) Edgar scarf in Artyarns Supermerino. I am plotting how to mess with the pattern, in all the photos I've seen, the two ends don't match, and being OCD as I am, they MUST MATCH. Perhaps a provisional cast on, then knitting the end of the pattern at the beginning? Hmmm.

14) The Anthropologie Inspired Caplet on Craftster. So cute! Maybe in pink? I used to wear tons of pink, but my wardrobe has slowly darkened over the years. I need some uplifting pink.

15) White Snowflake hat and scarf. Simple. Easy. But so furry and soft. Using Sirdar Snowflake Chunky.

16) Irish Hiking Wristwarmers, not in the KSAR 'cause it's slightly itchy. In SWTC Karoke, maybe? Or something cotton..

17) Cabled purse in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home