Little Bitty Knitty

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Current song obsession (meaning I put it on its own iTunes playlist, on repeat): "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.

Previous holders of this title: "Cannonball" by Damien Rice, "Save Yourself" by Sense Field, "Maps" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks, and "They" by Jem.

Progress on knitting today: Shush. I have an audition tomorrow and I still don't know what I'm singing. There has been little (read: no) knitting.

Valentine's Day! I don't detest the holiday. On the contrary, I would LOVE it, if I got what I wanted from it. But I won't. The Boy and I are going to dinner (which I'll probably pay for). That's it. Happy day of romance, all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jocele said...

Thanks for your comments on the scarf. Yours looks great too. It's a fast pattern. Instant gratification. That's what I like. Hope your audition went well.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home