Little Bitty Knitty

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Baby blanket:


I really fear I need another skein, but I didn't go buy one today and I'm headed to LA in a minute here, and my store is closed Sundays and Mondays, and I want to have it done by Monday...argh. I definitely made it too wide (cast on 100 stitches), and now it'll be long but narrow. I think that's okay, it'll be kinda like a comforter...sure.

I haven't made much progress on the third panta, as I have actually being doing what I should be doing and knitting like crazy on the blankie.

I decided Bentley desperately needs a cat bed. Poor thing shouldn't have to sleep in a box:



I managed to activate one of the old cell phones lying around our house, so I at least have a functional phone until I can buy a new one.

My dilemma is this: pink razr? Super pretty. But imagine how much YARN I can buy with that money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home