Little Bitty Knitty

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Alas, I frogged the Odessa. The ribbing edge looked greeeeat, and I was successful at knitting in the round (YESSSSS!!!!), but as soon as I started the pattern with the YOs, there were big holes and it was ugly. I need to figure that out.

I know I can do it, though! I can knit in the round! I'm awesome.

My show opens Thursday night. Eeeek. I'm frightened. I think it will be great, though. Very stylistic and modern. Plus, I have a fantastically dramatic dying scene.

Well, I should be studying for a test tomorrow. I was "sick" three days last week, so I've really only had two days to learn this material, and I'm not ready. Mostly because I haven't been paying attention.

So hey! I've now been accepted by four schools. Four for four! Let's hope I continue to get accepted to every school that notifies me.

Because, then....I could go to...shhhh...

Northwestern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home