Little Bitty Knitty

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The panta is thisclose to being done. I'll certainly have it on my head by tomorrow morning!

Kitty Bentley (aka Benjamin, Bentry, BenBen, or McPiddles, whatever I feel like calling him at the time) has bitten through the yarn TWICE. He can't control himself. He needs yarn rehab.

Or maybe it is me that needs yarn rehab. I went to BB's today and it turns out they DO carry Bouton D'Or, for a dollar less. Grr. I bought 3 skeins of that, but I can't really tell if its the same dye lot. It looks the same to me...

Okay, so for awhile in the sale bin were skeins of Filatura di Crosa Empire yarn. I almost bought it every single time I was in there, but always changed my mind. I finally buy their last two skeins today, and it turns out I looooove it. And it's discontinued. I will cry.

I'm attempting to knit it into Coronet from Knitty. I've started over three times. This whole cabling for the Knitting Olympics is going to be quite stressful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home