Little Bitty Knitty

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I have spent all morning searching for a yarn substitute for Clapotis.

See, my mom (like me) can't wear mohair or angora, and I'm pretty sure she's anti-wool too. So I just want to make it in a cotton yarn, and since we live in Southern California she'll never really be in desperate need of a warmer wrap. I just don't want to buy the wrong yarn and have it turn out weird.

I'm thinking I'll do it in a solid color. Right now I know she has a black shawl, an ivory poncho thing, and a gold shawl. Maybe I'll do it in teal, she wears a lot of teal. Hm. (I just found Rowan All Seasons cotton in a discontinued peach color on sale. 'Tis pretty. Right gauge.)

Anywho! I plan to spend the day finishing the panta, since I won't have much time tomorrow. I neeeed to get to work on that damn baby blanket, but it irks me.

I saw "Walk The Line" last night. Great movie! Fantastic acting, wonderful all around.

In other news, I had a really weird dream that I absolutely can't remember. But when I do remember, I need to write it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home