Little Bitty Knitty

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I have purchased! 10 skeins of discontinued Rowan All Seasons Cotton Melange in Peaches.

I bought it on eBay, where the color showed up more light pink, but on other sites it seemed more orangey-pink. Either way, my mom will like it.

Plus, I'll have a few extra balls over, for less than I would have paid otherwise! LOVE EBAY.

Panta, Junior is thisclosereally to being done. I have one more section to do, but the sun is gone for the day so a picture will come tomorrow.

I don't want to work on the boring blanket! So boring, really. And I fear I may end up having to buy another skein of the yarn, which would be depressing. It's so boring. I mean, I've now become much more interested in varying stitches and decreases and patterns, and this is just...garter. Boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home